- Nowadays, more than ever before, children are often subjected to fast foods, which may not be nutritionally well balanced. To safeguard themselves they may need extra vitamins, minerals and trace elements in their diets.
Children are always exposed to bacteria and viruses, if at school or just out playing with friends, therefore it is important that they are protected, whether it is their immune system or for general growth and development. Children can achieve an all round healthy body by taking a daily supplement that contains antioxidants, essential nutrients and immune building ingredients. It is also important that children are energetic and mentally focussed especially at school. Children’s Multivitamins can help them sustain their concentration and keep their bodies strong and healthy.
Children’s Multivitamins is a great tasting, chewable tutti frutti flavour. HealthAid have created the ideal supplement to ensure that your children are getting the nutrients they need to stay healthy. Also, perfect for those who have difficulty swallowing or simply prefer a chewable supplement.
- Vitamin A – Contributes to normal iron metabolism and the maintenance of normal skin, vision and function of the immune system
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) – Contributes to normal function of the heart and nervous system. It also contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and psychological function
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) – Contributes to maintenance of normal red blood cells and normal mucous membranes
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) – Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C – Contributes to normal function of the immune system and normal collagen formation essential for normal function of bones, teeth, gums and skin
- Vitamin E – Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Calcium – Contributes to normal neurotransmission, muscle function and normal function of digestive enzymes
- Iron – Contributes to normal cognitive function and formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Magnesium – Contributes to normal function of the immune system and electrolyte balance
- Zinc – Contributes to normal DNA synthesis and cognitive function
- Iodine – Contributes to normal thyroid function
- 2 Years+
- 30 Chewable Tablets