- Xyzal 5mg Tablet can be taken with or without food.
- The dose required by you may vary depending on what you are taking it for.
- This medicine is usually taken in the evening, but follow the advice of your doctor on how to take it. You may need this medicine only on days you have symptoms, but if you are taking it to prevent the symptoms then you should take it regularly.
- This medicine is generally very safe.
- The most common side effects include feeling sleepy or dizzy, dry mouth, fatigue, and headache.
- These are usually mild and go away after a couple of days as your body adjusts to them.
- Consult your doctor if any of the side effects persist or worry you.
Xyzal 5 mg helps in providing relief from allergy symptoms. The xyzal tablet uses also include relieving itching and hives. The dosage depends on the illness you're taking it for.
Xyzal 5 mg is very beneficial in treating allergy symptoms. The common benefits provided by the xyzal حبوب are:
- Relief from allergy symptoms such as:
- Runny nose
- Watery eyes
The xyzal tablet works by blocking a hormone released by our body during allergic reactions.
- 30 Film coated tablets